With each connection, new discoveries. Publishers are presented randomly. For alphabetical order, use the search.
Le Lion Z'ailé de Waterloo
... Read more
Institut Supérieur pour l’Étude du Langage Plastique (ISELP)
Founded in 1971, the ISELP– an institution for the study of visual arts – is a place where contemporary art is approached from different... Read more
Founded in 1971, the ISELP– an institution for the study of visual arts – is a place where contemporary art is approached from different angles which are mutually enriching. This plurality makes a singularity: our activities of demonstration, reflection, research, mediation and publishing all make up the richness of art today.
The ISELP benefits critical discourse concerning contemporary art by offering conferences, projections, discussions, meetings, readings, guided visits, cultural voyages and educational activities. Particular attention is given to the question of art in the public space, by the development of a think tank which leads reflection on the subject, encouraging meetings and offering the public a centre of reference.
Finally, the institute welcomes the main public documentation center of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles for visual arts in the 20th and 21st centuries.
Un coquelicot en hiver
Founded in 2009, Un Coquelicot en Hiver specializes in the publication of testimonials, practical guides and collective collections. ... Read more
Comité pour l'Abolition des Dettes Illégitimes (CADTM)
The CADTM Belgique and its international network are omnipresent in the auditing process of debts and in campaigns against illegal debt in c... Read more
The CADTM Belgique and its international network are omnipresent in the auditing process of debts and in campaigns against illegal debt in countries where the network CADTM is based.
The strategy for reaching our global objective of freeing people lies in 6 steps :
1. Research/writing on the ‘debt system’ combined with the development of educational tools ;
2. Reinforcement of the CADTM network ;
3. Awareness raising and training in the non-governmental sector, social movements and amongst citizens ;
4. Mobilisation of citizens, non-governmental organisations and social movements ;
5. Awareness raising of the media ;
6. Appeals to public authorities.
ONLIT Editions is a Belgian publishing house which explores French-language contemporary literature. Our books are published in both paper a... Read more
Lessius publishes works of research, study and popularizing works on theology, philosophy and exegesis. Meeting the challenges of today, Les... Read more
Ligue des Familles
La Ligue des familles is a Belgian French-speaking association supporting parents. It advocates four fundamental values, which make up its p... Read more
- Le Ligueur des parents (relevant and smart information on contemporary subjects, and subjects regarding education and culture…)
- Le Ligueur et mon bébé (advice and accounts to accompany the child growing up from infancy to nursery)
- leligueur.be (plans, fun competitions, themed files…).
We publish books of authors who fulfill their dreams, and want to let the entire world know about what they have gained from it. Life journe... Read more
EME (Éditions Modulaires Européennes) is a publishing house specialized in academic subjects and the communication of texts relating to ... Read more